Glória Maria - Purple Glory


"Purple Glory" foi um grande sucesso na carreira gifística de Glória Maria.


1. Intro (Feat. Xuxa)


2. Uncomfortable

Uncomfortable (Radio Edit)

3. Lips Are Moving


4. Funny

Funny (Radio Edit)

5. Delicious

 

6. Celebration

 

7.  Dumb Bitches

 

8- Hair


9. Thank You

Thank You (Radio Edit)

10. it’s not right, but it’s ok


11. awkward (the way you make me feel)


12. yes we can!

  
13. Lmao (feat.Xuxa)


14. Tsunnami (nothing can stop me)

Tsunammi (Nothing Can Stop Me) [Radio Edit]

DELUXE RELANÇAMENTO EDITION:

15. Jump

e4YCXHp.gif 

16. Photographs (Feat. Xuxa)

lFVOtri.gif 

17.I Want To Break Free

PypC0Zz.gif 

18.I Kissed A Girl (feat. Xuxa)

P3vHJWQ.gif

19. Same Love (feat. Xuxa) [DEMO]

P3vHJWQ.gif

20. No Baby


21. Speechless


22. I Never Told You


23. Judging You (feat. Xuxa)


10. Lmao (feat.Xuxa) [ÓTARIA REMIX]

Comentários